Mango occupies a leading position in all world rankings for healthy fruits. In India, its homeland, it is called the "King of Fruits.
In addition to its bright yellow color and tempting taste, mango can offer you many different health benefits. It has an extremely good effect on diabetics, helping them to stabilize blood insulin levels.
The exotic fruit contains a number of enzymes that help break down food in the stomach and thus provide easy and fast digestion. Mango helps for any problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
100g. Mango fruit contains 75 calories. Combined with a supplement, such as milk, it charges the body with a huge dose of energy.
The antioxidants contained in mango - polyphenols, flavonoids, ketahins, tannins make it able to protect against some types of cancer. The large amount of fibers in it also helps in the fight against this terrible disease.
Regarding vitamins, mango has a high content of vitamins A and C. Through them it increases the production of collagen in the body. Collagen is the protein that helps for building connective tissue and strengthens the blood vessels. It is the most natural anti-aging remedy.
In addition, its regular intake has a cleansing effect which helps with the fight with the acne. Apart from internally, however, mango can also be applied externally to this problem.
Mango and its useful properties
Mango has numerous qualities and is very useful for its properties.
It is poor in calories, rich of not only vitamins C and A, but B vitamins too, such as B6 and other B vitamins, rich in fibers, potassium and magnesium;
* As it is extremely rich in various antioxidants, it protects from breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer and leukemia;
* Maintain cholesterol levels, thanks to the high levels of vitamin C and the pectin it contains;
* Strengthen the immune system, due to the generous content of vitamins. The fruit is rich of iron, which helps with anemia and menopause;
* Helps with diabetes and not only the fruit but also its leaves. Maintains insulin levels. In addition, mango has a low glycemic index, which means that it will not raise blood sugar levels;
* It is famous as aphrodisiac and is called the "fruit of love". The secret is in the high content of vitamin E, which helps promote sexual appetite;
* Helps eyesight because it is rich in vitamin A. One cup of mango contains 25% of the recommended daily dose of those vitamin.